The Scientific Committee encourages you to submit your abstracts to the Conference. The abstracts should be written in English, the official language of the event.
|Abstract submission deadline||30 April 2012|
|Notification of acceptance/rejection||As received (48 hour period)|
|Final paper submission deadline||8 May (included)|
Types of contributions:
Attending in person:
Oral presentation: each presentation will last 15 minutes. We will inform you about the time of your presentation about 2 weeks before the event. If you have any personal restriction to present your paper on a specific date, please send us an email with your request and we will answer as soon as possible.
If you wish your paper to be published in EMAC 2012 e-book, but you are not able to attend EMAC 2012 in person, you can register for a “virtual presentation”.
The instructions for virtual authors are:
- Virtual authors should submit their abstracts for evaluation before the deadline.
- When an abstract is accepted, the full paper should be submitted on-line.
- Virtual presentations will not be simultaneous. Virtual authors will be able to present their papers as follows:
- In addition to the paper submission, virtual authors can optionally submit a powerpoint presentation (with video and/or audio). These presentations will be uploaded in the conference website, so that all the conference participants will have access to them during and after the conference.
- This virtual section will enable all participants to have access to all virtual presentations during and after the event.
- The deadline for submitting this powerpoint presentation is 30 April. Submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Virtual authors could be contacted by email by the conference participants in case of technical questions regarding their virtual paper.
- Abstracts and papers will be included in EMAC 2012 e-book.
- Virtual participants should register online before 30 April.
- Registered virtual authors will receive a copy of the EMAC 2012 Abstracts through a file transfer protocol (Dropbox, Wetransfer or other), a participation and author certificate and an invoice of the registration fee. The shipment will be made by post after the conference dates.
Submission guidelines for ORAL and VIRTUAL Modalities
- Abstracts should only be submitted online.
- The deadline for abstract submission is 30 April.
- There is a limit of one contributed submission per registered author.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- The abstracts must be sent to email@example.com.
- Abstracts should be based on any of the topic areas listed in the section “Topics” of this website or on related areas.
- Abbreviations should be defined the first time they appear in your text. Example: Higher Education Area (HEA), before being used as an abbreviation only. Please, do not define or use abbreviations in the title.
- Please, avoid complex mathematical formulas. For the symbols ≤ or ≥, type instead <= or >=.
- Tables, charts or other graphics may not be included and will be deleted by the editors.
- Abstracts may not be longer than 3500 characters, including spaces.
- The minimum number of characters for an abstract to be reviewed is 900, including spaces
- Authors should indicate their presentation preference in the corresponding menu:
- The Programme Committee reserves the right to decide on the final allocation and presentation method.
- Each author will receive a confirmation by e-mail. If you do not receive any confirmation by e-mail, please contact the Conference Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please, check your email address).
- If you wish to make any corrections to an abstract already submitted or if you wish to submit other abstracts, you should use your personal access codes. Corrections to abstracts can only be made until the deadline: 28 February.
- Notification of acceptance/rejection of the abstracts submitted will be sent to you via e-mail by 6 May.
FINAL PAPER SUBMISSION:
1. If your abstract has been accepted, you should submit your Final Paper. There is a limitation of 10 pages (including references). Papers must be written in English.
2. Contributions will only be published at EMAC 2012 publication if at least one of the authors of the paper is registered before 15 May (in person or virtually).
3. If you wish to be a session chair or offer a workshop, please e-mail your request to email@example.com and indicate the topic area in which you are interested. Registration for the conference is required to be a session chair. This should be done as soon as possible.